Der ArbeitgeberOur Client is is global leader in operations improvement strategies and implementation. He bases his services on intellectual capital stemming from its unmatched World-Class benchmarking and best practice know-how. His procurement transformation team supports his clients to improve value created from Procurement combining a strategic approach fuelled from his best practice knowledge with a pragmatic implementation approach to achieving short term results. Primary offerings include: Procurement strategy development, procurement transformation, strategic sourcing and SRM, organisation design, source-to-settle processes and technology optimization and implementation, performance measurement and management.
Die PositionMy client is currently looking for a Director Transformation Procurement (m/f) with the following background:
- Procurement organization design: organization structure, governance, processes, technology support
- Procurement transformation: opportunity assessment, strategic sourcing and category management
- Procurement Technology: eSourcing and eProcurement tool selection and implementation
- Strong change management, programme management and communication skills
- Track record of project experience at multinationals with cross-regional scope with focus on Automotive, Chemicals, Fast-Moving Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Media, Manufacturing, and Utilities.
Directors are primarily responsible for day to day project execution and business development. They apply well-honed consulting, project management and functional skills in the management of major project components or entire projects. Further, they are critically involved in business development during market engagement activities, solution development, proposal scoping, proposal development and sales calls.
Additional roles that our Directors play:
- Managing teams to complete client work in accordance with established budget, workplans and quality standards
- Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients′ strategic and operational success
- Providing technical/functional content knowledge
- Developing and presenting conclusions and recommendations to senior client Management
- Providing solution implementation assistance as required
- Developing leading intellectual capital and insight (new and emerging Best Practices)
- Overseeing the quality of deliverables
- Managing executive level client relationships
- Leading, coaching, developing and supervising the efforts of junior staff
Die AnforderungenOur Directors will typically have:
- 8+ years related consulting experience with leading international procurement and supply chain consultancies showing progression/promotion
- Proven track record of delivering professional services to Global 500 clients, exposure to DAX/MDAX environment
- Exceptional understanding of procurement strategy and operations within targeted industries and consulting service lines
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills
- The ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills (MS Powerpoint, Visio) and oral presentation skills including presentation and facilitation
- Fluent in English and German language
- An MBA or other relevant advanced degree is preferred
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the firm places high emphasis on relevant personal qualities: entrepreneurial, creative, imaginative, resourceful, independent, motivated, professional and collaborative.
- Please apply in English - thanks !!!
Online BewerbungBewerben Sie sich online als Director Procurement Transformation (m/w) oder per E-Mail.
Dokumente: (nur .PDF Formate, max. 4 MB)
Hinweis: Mit Ihrer Bewerbung erklären Sie sich mit unserer Datenschutzerklärung einverstanden.
Ihr AnsprechpartnerGerhard Hiller
Im Bärle 10
T: +49 (0) 6201 592 677
F: +49 (0) 6201 592 678
M: +49 (0) 172 6296 079
Gerne steht Ihnen Ihr Personalberater für Fragen zur o.g. Position auch telefonisch von Montag bis Freitag in der Zeit zwischen 9.00 h und 19.00 h zur Verfügung.